- Probate and Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. - 2015
- Washington & Jefferson College
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: English
- Ohio, 2015
Jackie’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate, trust administration, guardianship, and real estate transactions. She has experience in handling complex trusts and estates and litigation related to those matters. She was selected as a Rising Star in her practice area by SuperLawyers.com in 2019.
Jackie joined Maguire Legal Group in 2014 as a law clerk. In 2015, she graduated from the University of Akron School of Law and passed the Ohio Bar Exam. Prior to law school, Jackie attended Washington & Jefferson College in southwestern Pennsylvania where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s in English.
Outside of work, Jackie enjoys spending time with her husband and pets as well as volunteering for the Medina Raptor Center. One of her favorite things to do is hike in the Summit MetroParks with her German Shepherd, Arlo.
- Ohio State Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate section, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Real Property Law section, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Women in the Profession section, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, New Lawyers section, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Probate section, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Real Property Law section, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Estate Planning Discussion Group, Chairperson
- Stark County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association, Probate Section, vice chairperson